CG's litigation practice focuses on business law and has earned an excellent reputation for resolving our clients’ complex disputes, both in and out of the courtroom. CG can creatively and vigorously prosecute and defend an array of business disputes that might threaten you or your company.
As plaintiff’s counsel, we have negotiated settlements and obtained verdicts and results in the tens and hundreds of millions of dollars. See Caris Litigation. As defense counsel, we seek to put the client in the best position possible and expand the client’s options so that our clients can manage risk and optimize the results for their business. Our practice includes the following:
- Disputes involving valuations of closely held corporations
- Commercial contract disputes
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Broker-dealer and hedge fund disputes
- M&A disputes
- Executive and employee disputes
- SEC and FINRA inquiries
- Shareholder claims and breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Securities Exchange Act and Securities Act issues
CG will provide you and your company with a clear picture of your dispute and will work with you on anticipating and limiting reactions that might affect your company's relationships with investors, customers, employees, regulators, the media and others.